Sunday 29 April 2018

Opinions Are Like Arseholes.... Everybody Has One!

Everybody has one. I have lot's of them, opinions, that is, not arseholes, that would be weird... and messy!
I also have very strong opinions; on certain subjects, anyway, there are plenty of things I couldn't care less about but I don't have much to say about those. The whole point of this blog, is to write down the things I feel passionate about.
Being strongly opinionated and very open-minded means that no matter how adamantly I might express my viewpoint today, tomorrow it may have changed entirely! 
Some might call it fickle but the fact is that my mind is made up of what I know, what I've seen and what I've experienced; it's my perspective, and it's constantly evolving.


“Being open-minded dramatically reduces
one’s chances of getting a permanent tattoo.”
 Mokokoma Mokhonoana

Suffice to say; I don't have any tattoo's, permanent or otherwise. 

So don't expect a great deal of consistency here, my brain doesn't really work like that! One day I might be ranting about a current political topic, and the next I might be rambling about dandelions... 


In the same way that a camera can capture and freeze a moment in time, this blog will capture the momentary existence of my ever-changing thoughts, while my mind wanders onwards....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Good, The Bad and Other Stuff....

Write, Like There's Nobody Reading

First I thought it, then wrote it, and read it... Next I clipped it and stripped it, Formatted and edited, Cutted it, tutted it, Cleaned...